Don't shoot me; I bought a KINDLE!

Ok, so yes I am a book lover, a bibliophile; but I love all books, and that includes reading machines too.


So here I have my new Kindle, my new toy! One of the first books I have read on it was made by a fellow MA student, if you have a Kindle I recommend it, you can find it here
I've been busy with my course, and starting some new work; here are some images that might explain some of the past week or so, including a pic of me after the very energetic 'Neckbreakers Ball' gig I went to on Monday night [lots of head-banging]...
a group of our books pressing & drying after a bookbinding class

a collaboration made by the whole course during our letterpress induction workshop

wild hair...


2 comments:

ronnie said...

OK (putting gun back in holster)

e-readers don't killing reading, no people reading kills reading.....

Abigail Thomas said...

agreed!